You can cook Squid Kimchee using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Squid Kimchee
- You need 1 of fresh squid (whole).
- You need 2 cups of kimchee.
- It’s 1 bunch of pea sprouts (could be substituted with bean sprouts, chives, or thinly sliced onions).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sake (Japanese rice wine).
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
Squid Kimchee instructions
- Clean squid in running water. Separate the legs from the body, trying not to tear the gut that's attached to the legs. Cut legs into 1 inch and body into 1/2 inch..
- Cut kimchee into bite-size pieces..
- In a frying pan, add olive oil, heat the pan, add kimchee (and other vegetables of your choice) and stir-fry quickly..
- Add squid and sake to the pan and stir-fry with vegetables..
- Add gochujang and sesami oil. Remove from heat..