Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen.
You can cook Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen
- It’s package of ramen WITHOUT seasoning packet.
- You need 1/3 lb of pork belly, chicken, beef, or tofu.
- You need 1/4 of of a yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot, julienned.
- It’s 1/4 of bell pepper, julienned.
- You need 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms OR 2 sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of bok choy, 2-3 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbs of white or red miso paste (I use a mix of white and red).
- Prepare 1 tbs of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of gochujang(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Thai chili paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of soy sauce.
Homemade Spicy Miso Ramen instructions
- Set protein aside to marinate in mirin and pepper.
- If using, soak dried shiitake mushrooms in cold water until soft..
- In a large bowl, mix together your marinated protein and leftover marinade, veggies (except bok choy), miso paste, sesame oil, Thai chili paste, pepper, and gochujang..
- Transfer mixture to a medium pot and saute for about 3 minutes..
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water and bring to a light boil for about 15 minutes or until desired richness..
- Add noodle pack and bok choy. Cook until noodles are done and finish with an egg, scallions, and a drizzle of sesame oil and soy sauce if desired..