Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood.
You can cook Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood
- It’s 30 pcs of Tteokbokki (thin ones).
- Prepare 3 cups of non-salted chicken broth.
- It’s 4 pcs of crabsticks.
- You need 6 pcs of seafood tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of gochujang (Korean red chilli paste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt / powder mushroom broth.
Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood instructions
- Add salt/powder mushroom broth to chicken broth.
- Soak the frozen rice cakes in the chicken broth for 20 mins.
- Boil the chicken broth with the soaked rice cakes.
- Once the broth boiled, add crab sticks and seafood tofu. Keep boiling until the rice cakes soften as desired..
- Add gochujang (red chilli paste) and oyster sauce. Wait until the soup thicken. Enjoy!.