Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake.
You can have Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake
- You need of Dried seaweed/kelp.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice Cake.
- You need 1/3 cup of Gochujang (korean chili paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of gochu garu (korean chili flakes).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Green Onions chopped.
- You need of Cabbages chopped.
- It’s of Onion chopped.
- It’s of Korean Samyang (optional).
- It’s of Soft boiled eggs (optional).
- You need of Pork slices (optional).
- Prepare of Mozarella cheese.
Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake step by step
- Mix gochujang, gochugaru, and sugar to make a paste.
- Simmer water, put in dried seaweed for 10mins.
- Take out dried seaweed.
- Put in cabbages, onion, and rice cake, continue on simmer for 5mins.
- Put in red paste, mix well, simmer until soup thickens.
- Put in samyang (instant noodle) and half of the spice packet of samyang.
- Put in sliced pork and sliced green onions, mix well. Turn the heat up.
- Add cheese, Let it simmer for another 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and noodle absorbs the red spice.
- Serve with eggs and a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.