Baked Korean Chicken Wings.
You can have Baked Korean Chicken Wings using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Korean Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 kg of chicken wings.
- You need 250 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried rosemary leaves.
- You need of toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients: (mix together in a bowl).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of gochugaru (Korean chili flakes).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of gochujang (Korean chili paste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlics.
Baked Korean Chicken Wings step by step
- In a big bowl, mix together chicken wings, milk, salt, black pepper powder, and rosemary leaves..
- Cover the bowl and leave it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Drain off the milk (leave the rosemary residue on the chicken as it will spread nice aroma once it’s baked)..
- Put the chicken and the sauce in a large zipper lock bag. Seal the bag. Shake and massage the chicken so that the sauce smears well into the chicken. Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours..
- Place the chicken on an oven tray lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Make sure they’re not stacked up on top of each other..
- Bake the chicken in a preheated 240 C/464 F oven for 10 minutes. Take out the tray. Turn over the chicken wings. Bake again for another 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and the green onions before serving. Yummy! 😋.