Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork. Best use iron cast skillet to cook the pork chop. These air fried pork chops are just as amazing and about as easy to make in your air fryer. I made this recipe with a traditional Japanese pork tonkatsu recipe in mind.
Asian Fusion Ribs, Asian Fusion Salad, Asian Pan Asian Sauce Recipes. Asian Fusion Stir Fried Noodles and VegetablesKitchen Simmer. Asian Fusion Pulled Pork TacosSan J. corn tortillas, pork tenderloin, Sriracha sauce, avocado, freshly. You can have Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork
- It’s of [Marinade].
- You need of Pork cutlets.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black / white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Korean spicy BBQ sauce (marinade).
- You need 2 tbsp of Korean beef bulgogi marinade.
- Prepare of [To Cook].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of sesame seed oil (optional).
- Prepare of salt, pepper, sugar (to taste).
Online ordering menu for AYA ASIAN FUSION. We serve Sushi, Japanese and Chinese cuisine here at Aya Asian Fusion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Beef, chicken, shrimp, scallops and pork stir-fried with assorted vegetables. Jalapeño Black Bean Cream Cheese Dip.
Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork instructions
- Put together above-mentioned marinade and mix into a sauce. Marinade pork cutlets for at least 20 minutes to overnight. You can get the marinades from Asian market or the Korean section of your supermarket.
- Air-Fry : Cover pork with a cooking oil (to prevent them from sticking together), add a little bit of water at the bottom of air-fryer if you want a little bit of sauce or juice. Pop the cutlets into the air-fryer for 15 minutes at 150 degrees; toss it around; air-fry for another 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Put into a plate and pour sauce at the bottom back into the bowl and toss the pork..
- Stove : Add cooking oil into wok or pan and cook pork cutlets for approximately 5 to 8 minutes, tossing around frequently to make sure that they don't steam over or burn..
- Chop up spring onions and sprinkle on top. (optional) If using sesame seed oil, add it to the dish and toss around before serving..
The rise of Asian fusion food coincides with a growing and maturing Asian-American demographic. What can we learn about authenticity via this movement? Concocted by Fegan's grandmother, "Diana's Special" is a tour de force of shredded lettuce, white onions, and stir-fried ground pork. Air Fryer Southern Style Fried Pork Chops is an easy recipe Includes instructions for how long you air fry pork chops and includes the temperature. This recipe provides a lightened-up way to enjoy a down-home comfort food meal with soul food cooking.