You can have Korean Pancake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Pancake
- You need 1/2 cup of Korean pancake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sliced scallions (about 2 1/2 inches long).
- Prepare of Sliced red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Shrimp (halved).
- Prepare 1 of large egg (beaten).
- It’s of Dipping Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of scallions (tiny slices).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Korean powder chilli peppers.
Korean Pancake instructions
- Instructions: 1. Combine pancake flour mix and salt. Pour cold water while mixing. Until smooth. Set aside. 2. Whisk egg and set aside. 3. In a pan or griddle, heat up oil, swirl oil to cover pan, saute shrimp for 3 minutes, add veggies and cook for a few minutes. 4. Flip shrimp and veggies before pouring your batter. Now pour in your pancake batter mixture. 5. Before flipping the pancake, pour the egg on top, crisscross or however you like. Wait until batter is formed before flipping again.