Vegetarian Korean Wings.
You can cook Vegetarian Korean Wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Korean Wings
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower stalk removed, cut into bite-size “wings”.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Korean hot pepper paste Gochujang.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of green onion thinly sliced.
Vegetarian Korean Wings instructions
- Put the breadcrumbs in a Ziploc bag and set aside..
- Dip the bite-size cauliflower in egg then put them inside the Ziploc bag. Shake the bag to coat cauliflower with breadcrumbs..
- Shake off excess breadcrumbs and place them inside the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the cauliflower and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime, add Gochujang, apple cider vinegar, water, honey, and soy sauce to a wok or a frying pan. Heat and constantly stir the sauce mixture until it thickens..
- When the “wings” are done, toss them in the wok to coat. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and green onion to serve..