Tomato Noodle Soup.
You can have Tomato Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Noodle Soup
- You need 1 bundle of Guan Miao noodle.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion (strips).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 handful of black fungus.
- It’s of Salt and pepper, for taste.
- Prepare of Chicken stock (optional).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Chicken breast/fillet (optional).
Tomato Noodle Soup step by step
- In a pot, bring water to boil, then place all tomatoes, chicken meat inside. Cook for 15 mins on medium heat. In another pot or afterwards, cook noodles until soft, then drain. Put noodles aside..
- Soak black fungus in boiling water for half an hour to soften. Then, place into the broth with all the ingredients. Season the broth with salt, pepper, chicken broth as you go..
- Add Gochujang for extra flavour and spice. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, then add spring onions (can be diced or cut into strips as depicted)..
- In a bowl, place noodles and broth in. These noodles are smooth, similar texture to Pho, which complements the rich broth. Add sesame oil as you like..