You can cook Gochujang Aioli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gochujang Aioli
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang.
Gochujang Aioli instructions
- Add egg, egg yolk, garlic, lemon juice, and salt to food processor and mix until combined..
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in vegetable oil making sure the mixture emulsifies and eventually becomes thick. Repeat this with the olive oil..
- Now that the mixture is thick and creamy, add the gochujang and sugar to taste..