Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo.
You can have Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo
- Prepare of Ingredients for meatballs:.
- It’s 1 pound of ground pork (about 500g) or meat of your choice.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of Ingredients for sauce:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste).
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of mirin.
Meatballs with Gochujang Mayo instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together then form them into about 1 inch balls. Put the meatballs in the fryer basket without stacking. Spay some oil onto the meatballs and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes until the meat is cooked through at its proper temperature..
- In the meantime, take a small bowl and mix together all the sauce ingredients..
- Dip the meatballs in the Gochujang mayo to serve..