Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce.
You can have Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce
- You need of Ingredients for kabocha fries:.
- You need 1/2 of small kabocha squash.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Ingredients for the sauce:.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of gochujang Korean hot pepper paste.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce instructions
- Microwave whole kabocha squash in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes. Cut the kabocha in half and scoop out the seeds. Trim the skin off with a knife and cut kabocha into desired width and length..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Toss the kabocha slices with olive oil in a large bowl to coat. Place them in the fryer basket, without stacking, and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until tender and the surface is golden brown..
- In the meantime, in a microwave safe bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients. Microwave on high for about 90 seconds until the sauce slightly thickened..