Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup.
You can have Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup
- You need 1 of packed tofu (firm or silky).
- You need 1/4 slice of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of gochujang paste (you can find it in any Asian store or Smith’s store).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (you can use the fresh ginger slices).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (you can reply with minced garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of mushrooms powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder(optional, you can skipped if you don’t like spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s Squeezes of lemon or 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 cup of water (veggies or non veggies broth).
- You need of Green onion for garnish.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oil.
Spicy Sour Gochujang Tofu Soup step by step
- Using a pan heat up little oil, then sauted the onion..
- Add ginger, garlic, black pepper, gochujang paste, paprika, mushrooms powder, cayennes pepper and water..
- Let them boil and simmer until the gochujang is dissolved..
- Add tofu, soy sauce and salt to taste. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Lastly add a few drops of sesame oil and lemon juice, then turn off the heat and serve. Don’t forget to sprinkle green onion as a garnish. Enjoy!.