You can cook Healthy Japchae using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Japchae
- You need 50 g of vermicelli noodles or shirataki (konnyaku noodles).
- Prepare 100 g of pork (or beef).
- Prepare 3 of green peppers.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame.
- Prepare of <sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sake (or white wine）.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of gochujang (optional）.
Healthy Japchae instructions
- Cut the meat and the vegetables into thin pieces. If you are using dry vermicelli, soak the noodles in a bowl of water to make them soft..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and with the minced garlic. Stir fry the meat, then the vegetables until they are well cooked..
- Add the noodles and the sauce into the pan..
- Keep stir frying over medium heat until the sauce is almost evaporated..
- Serve and sprinkle some sesame on top. Enjoy!.