Japchae. Beef, carrot, eggs, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, onion, red bell pepper, salt, sesame oil, sesame seeds, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, spinach, starch noodles, sugar, vegetable oil, white oyster mushrooms. Japchae (or chapchae) is a classic Korean dish everyone loves! Find out how to make authentic, delicious japchae with this time Japchae (Stir-Fried Starch Noodles with Beef and Vegetables).
It typically requires meat and vegetables (unless. Flavorful and exquisite Japchae is made of sweet potato noodles, julienne vegetables, and sliced beef tossed in a Korean soy Japchae 잡채 (Korean Stir Fried Noodles). Japchae – Korean Glass Noodles with Stir-fried Vegetables). You can have Japchae using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japchae
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Carrot 🥕.
- You need of Red Capsicum.
- Prepare of Shiitake Mushroom.
- You need 1 of 🥚.
- It’s of Yellow Onion 🧅.
- Prepare of Marinate Pork.
- It’s of Thin Strips Pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of < sesame oil.
- It’s of < mirin.
- You need 1 of minced garlic.
- You need of Noodles Sauce.
- Prepare 25 g of Korean Glass Noodles.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of soysauce & honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of < black pepper.
Garnish Japchae with reserved egg ribbons and more sesame seeds as desired. Serve hot or at room temperature. Japchae is a simple Korean noodle dish packed with a rainbow of vegetables and steak. Our japchae recipe is an easy, delicious dish that's also gluten-free!
- Boil noodles & spinach.
- Stir Fry carrot, capsicum, onion with salt. Stir Fry Mushroom without oil & salt.
- Fry egg & cut into strips.
- Stir fry pork.
- Once noodles is ready, stir in some sauce.
- Mix everything with remaining sauce & serve.
Japchae – Korean noodle dish with sweet potato noodles and vegetables. Japchae Korean Glass Noodles with Vegetables. Toss gently to combine everything with your hand or/and tongs. Garnish Japchae with some additional sesame seeds as desired. Make japchae if you want a comforting and nutritionally balanced meal.